
This is some random Lichen I found on the concrete wall in my backyard. It is cool how it looks like it is dripping down.
This is a yellowjacket trap in my backyard, The highlight to the left is really bad and I am considering reshooting it.
This was at my dad's buddhist church, in the dark old basement where they practiced tae kwon do. This could also be reshot, I would have to come in closer. This is my favorite picture of the assignment.
This rug is sorta blurry... :( but i like the texture.
This was by some really good light, It's a little wierd because there is a little bar of in-focus while the rest is out of focus.
That Dog Hair bugs me. It would have been better without it. I maybe would have even printed it.
Another Picture with that highlight... Mr. Slade says I have a bad habit.
I almost printed this one. It is an urn In the same area as the earlier tae kwon do mats.
That is an evil corner. Now there is yellow. This is my least favorite one i chose because it is so blurry.
Another really in focus one. I'm surprised i got this so well, my sister was jumping on this couch when i took it.
These bananas were probably my worst Idea. EVERYONE does bananas.











No comments:
Post a Comment