HI everybody, this is my assignment 5, I took pictures of gardens. I learned that Mr. Slade doesn't like my sagebrush :(. I did like the freedom this assignment gave me, but as usual I am complaining about time. One can never have too much time.
I like this one because of how the red on the left fades into the green on the right. I purposefully made this a little colder to make it feel sadder.


this is probably my favorite. I love how the grate of the heater is hot enough to cut into the leaf without the rest of it combusting. i also like how it is the only one actually still connected to the bush and it is dying.
this is the one Mr. slade doesn't like... I still posted it because i like it. i like it because of those twigs of another plant sprouting out of the main plant.


This one is ok, The main reason i chose it is because it looks like it should be symetrical, but it is not.


i like this one because it is like a miniature mountain with a creekbed down it, and it looks like all the stuff is going to be washed down it.


i chose this one because the "focus" of the picture is the plant, but the rock behind it is what is in focus. yes that was on purpose.


ok, i am getting really tired, so don't be surprised it i don't have a lot to say. wilting flower, in fall. more depressing gardens.






No comments:
Post a Comment